Business Office Opportunities:
|ER Registration Clerk - PT
- Part-time; Wednesday nights shift 6:45 pm to 7:15 am and Fridays alternating night shift and day shift 6:45 am to 7:15 pm per week. Regularly scheduled 24 hours per week but will be a resource to the ...more
|ER Registration Clerk-FT
- Full-time; night shift 6:45 pm to 7:15 am. Weekends and holidays are required.
Excellent communication, organizational and customer service skills as well as knowledge of medical terminology and co...more
|Financial Counselor FT
- Full time, days. Monday - Friday 8:00am to 4:30pm. Will serve as the Hospital's primary contact for patient reimbursement issues in accordance with established credit policies. Will work with third...more
|Patient Accounts Manager
- Full time; Monday-Friday 8:00 am-5:00 pm, but hours could vary and include occasional weekends.
Accounts Receivable Management with Patient Accounts experience is required. Critical Access Hospital...more
|Revenue Cycle Clerk- Cashier FT
- This position is responsible to receive, prepare and post receipts for services ensuring accuracy in the posting of the receipt and contractual allowance. Assist in the follow up of patient accounts i...more
Thank you for visiting our website. The Atchison Hospital is a critical access hospital that has been serving the citizens of Atchison, Kansas and the surrounding areas for over 100 years. The Atchison Hospital has a verity of professional medical care services including internal medicine, orthopedics, general surgery, sports medicine, home health and hospice, cardiac rehab and physical therapy and many more. Our staff is trained to provide the best health care for our patients. We invite you to use this resource for your healthcare needs and information. Atchison Hospital, the best care, right here.