News & Events
Procedural Pain Management Lunch & LearnWe had a great turn out for our Lunch and Learn with Darin E. Allen, MD and David W. Hart, DNP, CRNA, NSPM-C. They spoke on Procedural Pain Management. Their presentation was full of useful information, and many attendees had the opportunity to ask questions and get answers directly from the doctors. Thank you to all who attended. If you weren't able to attend and are interested in learning more about these methods, see your primary care physician for a referral.
- Blue Cross And Blue Shield Of Kansas Recognizes Sixteen Contracting Hospitals For Delivering Quality Maternity Care
- Atchison Hospital Notifies Patients of Security Incident Involving a Third-Party Service Provider for Online Web Nursery
- Atchison City Infant-Toddler Program
- Atchison Hospital's Best Care Health Fair 2009 very Successful
- Atchison Hospital's Best Care Health Fair 2009 Announced
- Atchison Hospital Auxiliary gives 11 Scholarships to Area Residents
- Junior Volunteers Help Patients and Employees During Summer
- Atchison Hospital EMS Passes Board Inspection
- Atchison Hospital Auxiliary Honored for Work
- Atchison Hospital Recognizes Employee's Hardwork and Leadership
- Atchison Hospital's Cardia Rehab Department Celebrates 13th Annual Dinner Reception
- Atchison Hospital Best Care Health Fair 2007 Successful
- Atchison Hospital Dedicates Cray Center for Patient Services
- Hospital Upgrades
- Looking to the Future, Hospital Exits Long Term Care Business
- Hospital Installs Security System to Prevent Newborn Abductions
Atchison Hospital Employees Tour Children's Mercy Helicopter
Media ContactsMedia inquiries should be made to TC Roberts, Marketing & Development Manager, at (913) 360-5577, or email her at firstname.lastname@example.org. For an urgent matter, please call the main hospital number at 913-367-2131 and ask for an overhead page.
Atchison Hospital regularly distributes press releases about our activities, our strategic initiatives and accomplishments, our patient services upgrades, and our awards and recognition. As well, our local paper, the Atchison Daily Globe usually publishes several articles each year about the hospital
Thank you for visiting our website. The Atchison Hospital is a critical access hospital that has been serving the citizens of Atchison, Kansas and the surrounding areas for over 100 years. The Atchison Hospital has a verity of professional medical care services including internal medicine, orthopedics, general surgery, sports medicine, home health and hospice, cardiac rehab and physical therapy and many more. Our staff is trained to provide the best health care for our patients. We invite you to use this resource for your healthcare needs and information. Atchison Hospital, the best care, right here.